OK, so now’s the time to fess up on our weekly goals update. So let’s see how we did.
- Put in 3 job apps: He got one in today. But it was the most important one.
- Clean out the boxes in the hallway: They are now all out of the hallway. But they are now in the living room. However, he did get the chance to go through & sort 2-3 of them, so that’s pretty good.
- Gather all the materials, etc, I need for my FOC class this week: DONE! Yah me!
- Scan 10 articles to the computer: I got 4 scanned. Anything is better than nothing.
- Sort the last scrapbooking box: errr…FAILED. Darn it. That goes on this week’s list. *sigh*
- Clean off the table in the bedroom: FAILED – darn it. But this was a “bonus” one anyways.
So, this week’s goals are as follows:
- Finish sorting his last few boxes
- Put in at least job app
- Sort that darn scrapbooking box!
- Scan in ten articles in to the computer
- Fold & put away all my clean clothes
Whew….doesn’t seem like a lot, but with our hectic schedules it can be. Check back with to see how we did this time around!