Today’s suggested topic? What are you looking forward to this year?
OK, I’ll run with this one. I think one of the biggest things I’m looking forward to this year is that last year’s struggles are gone. We are optimistic about our immediate future, though not always sure how to get from HERE to THERE. We have lots of goals, plans, and ideas that we want to work on this year. Far more than might fit in one year alone, but at least we’ll start them rolling.
Here’s some of our biggest goals this year:
- Expand my home business, Celtic Cat Shop. Get more items listed for sale on Etsy and Amazon for it.
- Do my caregiver classes and get my CNA certification.
- Start seriously building towards buying one, or several, multifamily properties.
- Purge, declutter, downsize! Get rid of more STUFF! Baby steps every day!
- Pay off several of our bills & get some savings back in the bank again.
- Reconnect with friends, family & people more
That’s a good start, at least. I’m sure I’ll expand this list as the year progresses. We’re getting there. Last year really kicked us down hard. Actually, the last two years. There was a lot of good in that time though too.
We are expecting good things this year!